Sunday, April 09, 2006

For the sake of sanity...

So on the off hand chance that i have more downtime and what not...when i should really be studying chemistry for a test i'm going to fail tomorrow, but I need a mental break...i'm so burnt right now...Brain = off (for the time being)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1.Student
2. ATM Technician Assistant
3. Babysitter (i hated this damn job...i have very little patience with the kiddies)
4. Did I mention student?

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Philadelphia Story (The Katherine Hepburn one...classic)
2. Donnie Darko (I do so love me some Jake Gyllenhaal)
3. Fight Club
4. Harry Potter movies (?...i really don't know...)

Four places you have lived:
1. Okinawa, Japan
2. England (don't remember where)
3. Stuttgart, Germany
4. Quantico, Virginia

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. SCRUBS!!!! (best show on right now)
2. ER
3. Dead Like Me (best show to ever be discontinued)
4. Coupling

Four of my favorite books:(why only four?)
1. The Thursday Next Series By Jasper Fforde (yes series, and it will count as one)
2. Heart of Darkness by Josef Conrad
3. The Odyssey By Homer
4. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead By Tom Stoppard

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Paris, France
2. Connecticut (to babysit but it was essentially a vacation)
3. Florida (yeah DisneyWorld!)
4. NYC

Four websites I visit daily: (Oh too many to count)
1. CuteOverload
2. Crazy Aunt Purl (i blame my mother for my current addiction to this site)
3. The Sneeze
4. Myspace

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta!
2. Chicken
3. My dad's carne asada and rice
4. Hummus (for the time being)

Four places I would rather be right now (with unlimited funds, of course):
1. London, England
2. Crete
3. Paris, France
4. At home...i miss my family right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home