Saturday, December 30, 2006

I'd snow if I were replacing words with snow...

holy hot as hell in this station
That's right ladies and gentlemen, I am on hour six of being at the station and still a few more to go.
Good deal right?
Well I am getting paid so I can't say much.

It's an incredibly easy job that will pay a decent bit of change.

Mike came up for the weekend.
Okay, so he came up to work.
Don't I feel special.
He came up to cover an Amerks game and to take care of some other work for the sports department.

Is it bad that I feel a tad bit neglected?

Maybe I got my hopes up too much, and am thus severely disappointed a lot.
But its my own fault. Like most things are.

I have the self worth of a peanut. Haha.

"Stop It! I mean it!"
"Anybody want a peanut?"

hahaha
Bet you can't tell me where that's from.

So once again, I am strapped for ideas on how to entertain myself between mic breaks.

Mike's left. Not that much attention was paid in my general direction.
I wonder what our relationship is...its not entirely normal thats for sure.

Then again, I don't know what normal is for a relationship...


Sorry mom, can't settle for perspective...it's all bull anyways...*shrug*



This could be the hardest thing
To leave without a single trace
Here without you
I fall apart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home